maanantai 30. lokakuuta 2017

302. Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast (Tale as Old as Time)

302. biisi on Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast (Tale as Old as Time)






Kaunotar ja hirviö ei ole ollut minulle mitenkään erikoinen leffa. En muistaakseni ole edes kunnolla sitä nähnyt alusta loppuun asti.

Tämä kappale on kuitenkin enemmän kuin tuttu. Lauloin sitä joskus niin paljon että olen hieman jopa kyllästynyt siihen. Vaikea biisi on. Mutta onhan se ihan hieno.

Kappale: Beauty and the Beast (Tale as Old as Time)
Esittäjä: Angela Lansbury
Teoksesta: Kaunotar ja Hirviö
Julkaistu: 1991
Genre: Soundtrack

Tekijät
Howard Ashman
Alan Menken

---------------------------------------------

302nd song is Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast (Tale as Old as Time)

For me Beauty and the Beast has never been special movie for me. Actually, If I remember right I might have never seen the movie as full.

But this song is more than familiar for me. I even sang this song too much so I got little bit bored of it eventually. It's hard song. But it's quite fine. 

Song: Beauty and the Beast (Tale as Old as Time)
Performed by: Angela Lansbury
From: Beauty and the Beast
Released: 1991
Genre: Soundtrack

Credits
Howard Ashman
Alan Menken

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti