lauantai 28. lokakuuta 2017

299. Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye

299. biisi on Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye






Huomasin juuri, että minulla on täällä yksi biisi kaksi kertaa. Smurffien Nörttismurffi -_- En siis tavallaan vieläkään ole aikataulussa. Täytyy tehdä jokin ylimääräinen postaus jossain vaiheessa.

Mutta tämän päivän biisi. Ai että minä pidän tästä Poets of the Fallin ensimmäisestä levystä! Se on täynnä mahtavia biisejä. Valitettavasti Poets of the Fallin fanituskin on jäänyt kahteen levyyn. En tosin oikeastaan ole kuullut kuin kaksi levyä. En tiedä miksi. Ei vain ole ollut aikaa eikä ole vain tullut ostettua levyjä. Pitäisi ottaa joku päivä asiaksi kuunnella loputkin. Poets of the Fall on meinaan edelleen hyvä bändi! Haluaisin fanittaa enemmänkin. 

Tämä on jälleen yksi lempparini Signs of Life albumilta.

Kappale: Late Goodbye
Esittäjä: Poets of the Fall
Albumi: Signs of Life
Julkaistu: 2004
Levy-yhtiö: Playground Music
Maa: Suomi
Genre: Pop Rock / Indie Rock

Tekijät
Poets of the Fall

------------------------------------------------

299th song is Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye

I just noticed that I have one song twice in this blog. Smurf's Nörttismurffi -_- So, in a way, I'm still not on the schedule. I have to make one additional post at some point.

But this day's song. Oh how I love this first album by Poets of the Fall! It's full of wonderful songs. Unfortunately I stopped fanning out Poets of the Fall after the second album. Well, actually I have heard only the first two albums. I don't know why. I just didn't have time and I just didn't bought the albums. I should listen the rest of the albums someday. Don't get me wrong but I still love Poets of the Fall! And I would like to fan out them more.

This is again one of my favourite songs from the Signs of Life album. 

Song: Late Goodbye
Performed by: Poets of the Fall
Album: Signs of Life
Released: 2004
Label: Playground Music
Country: Finland
Genre: Pop Rock / Indie Rock

Credits
Poets of the Fall

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti