sunnuntai 15. lokakuuta 2017

283. Anastacia - I'm Outta Love

283. biisi on Anastacia - I'm Outta Love






En oikein vieläkään tiedä pidänkö Anastaciasta ja tästä biisistä. Erikoinen ääni joka tapauksessa.

Kappale: I'm Outta Love
Esittäjä: Anastacia
Albumi: Not That Kind
Julkaistu: 2000
Levy-yhtiö: Epic / Daylight
Maa: USA
Genre: Dance-Pop / Disco

Tekijät
Anastacia
Sam Watters
Louis Biancaniello

-------------------------------------------------

283rd song is Anastacia - I'm Outta Love

I'm still not quite sure do I like Anastacia and this song or not. She has very peculiar voice that's for sure. 

Song: I'm Outta Love
Performed by: Anastacia
Album: Not That Kind
Released: 2000
Label: Epic / Daylight
Country: USA
Genre: Dance-Pop / Disco

Credits

Anastacia
Sam Watters
Louis Biancaniello

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti