tiistai 14. marraskuuta 2017

317. Sonata Arctica - Shy

317. biisi on Sonata Actica - Shy






Story of my life. En ole enää niin ujo kuin mitä joskus olin, mutta edelleen olen, vaikka ulosantini on ehkä jonkin verran enemmän ekstrovertti kuin introvertti. 

Lauloin tätä todella paljon jossain vaiheessa, olisiko ollut lukioaikoina. Lauloinpa tämän myös Idols erikarsinnassa xD Kyllä, olen kerran pyrkinyt Idolsiin. En päässyt edes ohjelmaan asti. Tuolloin lopetin ohjelman katsomisen kun sain selville mitä se touhu oikeasti on. En tykkää. 

On tämä vain ihana biisi. Sopii kyllä edelleen elämääni.

Kappale: Shy
Esittäjä: Sonata Arctica
Albumi: Successor
Julkaistu: 2000
Levy-yhtiö: Spinefarm
Maa: Suomi
Genre: Power Metal

Tekijät
Tony Kakko
Jani Liimatainen

-------------------------------------------

317th song is Sonata Arctica - Shy

Story of my life. I'm not that shy what I was back in times but I still am shy, although my presence might seem more like extrovert but I'm still little bit introvert.

I sang this song a lot at some point, I think it was my high school time. I also sang this at preliminary tryout of Idols xD Yes, I tried to get into Idols once. I didn't made it to the program. At that time I stopped watching the program also because I found out what it really was. I didn't like the moral of it.

I love this song. It still fits for my life. 

Song: Shy
Performed by: Sonata Arctica
Album: Successor
Released: 2000
Label: Spinefarm
Country: Finland
Genre: Power Metal

Credits

Tony Kakko
Jani Liimatainen

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti