perjantai 28. heinäkuuta 2017

208. Coldplay - Clocks

208. biisi on Coldplay - Clocks






Tutustuin tähän biisiin ensin Gregorianin versiona. En kauheasti kuuntele Coldplaytä. Ihan ok biisejä mutta ei ole enimmälti iskenyt. 

Mutta tämä biisi on ihan hyvä, vaikkakin kieltämäti ihastuin eniten yhteen fraasiin heti biisin alussa "Have brought me down upon my knees. Oh I beg, I beg and plead" (Ovat laittaneet minut polvilleni. Oi miten anon, anon ja vedon). Se vain että itse kuulen aina että biisissä lauletaan "You've put me down upon my knees. Oh I beg, I beg and bleed" (Laitoit minut polvilleni. Oi miten anon, anon ja vuodan verta).

Pitää kai tässä vaiheessa mainita että biisi kuuluikin räytymis soittolistoilleni, ja vain tuon yhden fraasin takia. 

Kappale: Clocks
Esittäjä: Coldplay
Albumi: A Rush of Blood to the Head
Julkaistu: 2003
Levy-yhtiö: Parlophone Records
Maa: UK
Genre: Alternative Rock

Tekijät
Guy Berryman
Jonny Buckland
Will Champion
Chris Martin
Ken Nelson

-----------------------------------------

208th song is Coldplay - Clocks

I got to introduced to this song with cover by Gregorian. I have never really listened Coldplay. They do have some ok songs but otherwise it never hit me.

But this song is good, although I must admit that I mostly liked the one phrase at the beginning "Have brought me down upon my knees. Oh I beg, I beg and plead". But actually I've always heard the lyrics wrong, because for my opinion he sings "You've put me down upon my knees. Oh I beg, I beg and bleed".

I think I should mention that this song too belonged to my bad day soundtrack and only because of that one phrase. 

Song: Clocks
Performed by: Coldplay
Album: A Rush of Blood to the Head
Released: 2003
Label: Parlophone Records
Country: UK
Genre: Alternative Rock

Credits

Guy Berryman
Jonny Buckland
Will Champion
Chris Martin
Ken Nelson

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti